Please join us at the exclusive Lambeau Field Atrium on Thursday, April 12th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm & enjoy lunch while you network with your peers in a fun, casual atmosphere!
Zivra, Puppet, CloudBees, GitHub & your peers will present and lead discussions around DevOps Transformation and scaling the transformation across the Enterprise. We will cover common successes and challenges that organizations may face in implementing DevOps in their own organizations. We will jointly explore mature DevOps capabilities highlighting areas such as pipelines, security, development platform solutions, and proven strategies that help enable CI/CD and improve software quality and speed of delivery.
Whether you are a DevOps manager or a developer, you will leave with a better understanding of this important industry change and how DevOps is helping organizations release better software, faster.
Key Learning Objectives
- Challenges and possible pitfalls with implementing DevOps within an Enterprise
- Understand the key focus areas within DevOps
- Common best practices to implement a strategy and follow through with Automation
- Going beyond Dev and Ops - How do QA, Security and Cloud needs get addressed in the same continuous processes?
- DevOps toolchain considerations for the Enterprise