The financial sector is very different from other industries when it comes to DevOps adoption, having their own challenges, but also their own unique opportunities. Let's address some of the common software delivery challenges facing the finance industry that will enable you to take advantage of those unique business opportunities:
CloudBees cordially invites you to attend the Continuous Software Delivery: A Strategic Imperative in the Financial Industry Day, on 18 January 2018 at London Stadium, home of the 2012 Olympics.
If you are asking questions like the ones below, then this event is for you!
- What does continuous delivery mean in the Finance industry?
- How can I incorporate the technical legacy of systems that have evolved over many years into a DevOps approach?
- How can I remain compliant while accelerating delivery?
- How can I automate the integration and testing across multiple subsystems?
- How will containers and microservices impact the future of software delivery and DevOps?
- Can DevOps automation make IT processes faster, more efficient and trustworthy for production?
- How can I improve my software quality and secure coding?
The event will start with keynotes from Accenture, the leading global professional services company and by CloudBees, the enterprise Jenkins and DevOps company.
The day will also include presentations by Allianz, Accenture, ABN AMRO and others who will demonstrate their knowledge and solutions for CI and CD at the enterprise level, with both technical and business sessions taking place.
This will be a full day event, starting at 8:30am and finishing at 5:00pm with networking and refreshments.
Early Bird pricing: The attendance fee will be GBP 149 until 31 December, hurry up to register today! (Meals and beverages are included)