Join us on Wednesday June 21 at 1.00 PM EDT | 10.00 AM PDT | 5.00 PM GMT
Jenkins has long been the hub of continuous delivery. However, Jenkins pipeline now brings a whole new world of possibilities.
In this talk, you will learn how to get started with Jenkins Pipeline and implement a complete, practical continuous delivery process from start to finish: live! This will be done using Jenkins with the new Blue Ocean UX. Blue Ocean enables you to get rapid feedback on your pipeline status and intuitive visualizations of your pipeline process.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Setup a new instance of Jenkins in Docker using the Blue Ocean image
- Create a Declarative Pipeline for a Java Project with the Blue Ocean Editor
- Safely iterate on a Jenkins Pipeline to add Build, Test, Analyze, and Deploy stages
- Launch different Docker agents for each stage
- Run stages in Parallel to improve Pipeline throughput
- Manually control promotion using the "input" step