April 5, 2017 - Motorworld, Böblingen
We will address some of the common software delivery challenges facing automotive manufacturers and suppliers. If you are asking questions similar to the ones below, then this event is for you!
- What does continuous delivery mean in the automotive industry?
- How can I separate the lifecycle management of hardware, from the lifecycle of the software?
- How can I remain compliant while accelerating delivery?
- How can I improve interoperability across software components sourced from multiple vendors?
- How can I automate the integration and testing from multiple subsystem providers?
- Which CD best practices from the software industry can be applied to the automotive industry?
The event will start with keynotes from Kugler Maag, the international automotive consulting company and by CloudBees, the enterprise Jenkins and DevOps company.
The day will also include presentations by Robert Bosch GmbH, BMW Car IT, Ford UK and our partners ASERVO, GitHub and Sonatype will demonstrate their knowledge and solutions for CI and CD at the enterprise level.
All presentations will be delivered in English.